Long Live Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Oak's Lab

2 posters

Go down

Professor Oak's Lab Empty Professor Oak's Lab

Post  Rika Hill Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Get your starter's here

Rika Hill
Admin

https://long-live-pokemon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Professor Oak's Lab Empty Re: Professor Oak's Lab

Post  Rika Hill Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I walked into Professor Oak's Lab and saw a huge amount of machines around me. I walked forward towards the Professor and said, "Hello, my name is Rika. I'm here to get my first Pokemon. I heard that you had all of the starters imported here recently."

Professor Oak smiled at me and said, "Yes, that is correct. What Pokemon would you like as your starter? I caught quite a lot of Pokemon back in my day and I don't mind giving one up if it will help other people to follow in my footsteps."

I nodded and said, "I'd like a Tepig if you have one."

The professor turned and picked up a pokeball. He handed it to me and said, "Here you go and wait just a second."

He turned around and picked up a pokedex and a bag with some things inside of it. He handed both to me after I placed the pokeball inside of a slot on my belt. I took the bag and the pokedex. I placed the pokedex in my pocket and the bag of pokeballs in my backpack.

The Professor then said, "This is an important step on your way to becoming a trainer, coordinator, or breeder. The decision of what you do with the Pokemon is yours to make."

I said to him, "Thank you so much Professor. I'll do my best."

The professor nodded and said, "I know you will."

With that I walked out of the Lab.

Rika Hill
Admin

https://long-live-pokemon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:16 pm

-30 minutes after Rika's visit-

I open the door to Professor Oaks laboratory. "Excuse me," I say to him, "my name is Dante, and I was wondering if I could claim a pokémon?"

"Ah, yes. Feel free to select from the wide variety I have in store," he says to me.

I search around for a pokémon to be my partner. I have trouble deciding between a Totodile, and a Bulbasaur. Based off information I've gathered, Bulbasaur is a grass/poison, better than Totodile's single water. I make up my mind, "I would like to have Bulbasaur, please."

"Ah, Bulbasaur, that is a good choice," Professor Oak said, "you two seem like a great pair."

I look at my new partner and say, "Bulbasaur, let's get moving while we have the sun on our side." He responds to me with a determinant nod. We rush out the door to our new journey.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum