Long Live Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attacked by a Pack of Poochyenna

2 posters

Go down

Attacked by a Pack of Poochyenna Empty Attacked by a Pack of Poochyenna

Post  Rika Hill Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 pm

I was walking with my new Tepig. I was enjoying life for the first time in a long time. It was the first time since I could even remember. I heard a sound approaching but I didn't think much of it until a Poochyenna appeared in front of me it growled at me. I would have kicked it but then I remembered I was a trainer now and kicking Pokemon would not be okay. I, instead, sent Tepig out to it and said, "Tepig, use Tackle!" Tepig charged at the Poochyenna and slammed its body into it. The Poochyenna was knocked back a couple of feet and whimpered. It then howled and like seven other Poochyenna came out of the surrounding bushes. They Growled at us and then charged at me attacking both my Tepig and me. I tried to fight hard against them but eventually I was overpowered and I was knocked unconscious. My Tepig laid right next to me fainted as well.

Rika Hill
Admin

https://long-live-pokemon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Attacked by a Pack of Poochyenna Empty Re: Attacked by a Pack of Poochyenna

Post  Dante Weber Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I ran with my Bulbasaur as fast as we could go. We started to see wild pokémon; I decided it as a perfect way to train Bulbasaur. At my commands, Bulbasaur tackles the pokémon, getting stronger while doing so. He even learns leech seed. As I travel, I see a pack of Poochyena huddled together over something. As I really don't want to be attacked, I pick up a pebble, and throw it at a bush. The sound gets the attention of the Poochyena. They run towards the sound. I see what they gathered around; a girl, and her Tepig, I assume. Bulbasaur and I rush over to their unconscious bodies. I say to my partner, "Bulbasaur, use your vines to carry Tepig, I'll get the girl."

Bulbasaur replies, "Bulbasaur, Bulba Bulba!?" Which translates to me as, "Are you kidding, a fire type!?"

I understand his stress, grass types don't like fire types. "Come on, we can't just leave them like this!"

Bulbasaur sighs, "Bulba Bulba Bulbasaur." Which translates as, "I'll only do it cause you think this girl is cuuuute." I mutter something under my breath even I can't understand. I pick the girl up, and Bulbasaur picks up Tepig, and we rush to the Viridian City Pokémon Center.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum