Long Live Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pewter Gym

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pewter Gym Empty Pewter Gym

Post  Rika Hill Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 am

Trainers:
Camper Liam
Pewter Gym FL_Camper

Pokemon:
Pewter Gym 027
Level: 14
Ability: Sand Veil
Moves: Rapid Spin, Poison Sting, Sand Attack, Defense Curl

Pewter Gym 074
Geodude
Level: 13
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Rock Throw, Rock Polish, Mud Sport, Defense Curl

Prize: 220 poke
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gym Leader:
Brock
Pewter Gym SpriteBrock

Pokemon:

Pewter Gym 074
Geodude
Level: 15
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Rock Tomb, Magnitude, Rock Polish, Rock Throw

Pewter Gym 095
Onix
Level: 17
Ability: Rock Head
Moves:Rock Tomb, Rage, Rock Throw, Screech

Prize: 1700 Poke, TM 39 Rock Tomb, and the Boulder Badge

Rika Hill
Admin

https://long-live-pokemon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pewter Gym Empty Re: Pewter Gym

Post  Dante Weber Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 pm

I nearly throw the doors open in a rush of excitement. In a rock type gym, I will surely reign. I see a trainer standing in my way to the gym leader. I frown a little, seeing that I have to wait a little to gain the badge. I shrug my shoulders and run towards the trainer. "You there," I said, "how about a battle? I think I might go easy on you?"

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:51 pm

Liam laughed and said, "I don't want you to go easy on me just because I'm a kid. I wouldn't be in this gym if I was some pushover. But I'll accept your challenge and then you will be free to challenge our gym leader, Brock" Liam took out a pokeball and said, "Come on out, Sandshrew!." Out of the pokeball came his Sandshrew. He said, "Now choose your Pokemon."

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am

I smiled, "This is why you want me to go easy, Bulbasaur, let's get this party started!" Bulbasaur jumped in front of me, his eyes burned with an intesne fire in its eyes. I told him, "Vine Whip, let's go!" Bulbasaur brought his vines out and whipped Sandshrew. It didn't stop until Sandshrew fainted. "So, does your senseless bravado really save you, or are you gonna be smart and give in?"

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 am

I walked into the gym just as Dante's Bulbasaur defeated the Sandshrew. Pignite was walking behind me and I looked at Dante saying, "Looks like you've started without me. You're doing quite a good job too." I sat down by a rock and waited for the battle to continue.

Liam laughed and said, "You may have defeated my Sandshrew but you won't defeat my Geodude so easily." He then returned his Sandshrew and sent out Geodude. He then said, "Geodude, use Rock Throw!" Geodude picked up some of the rocks lying around the gym and started to throw them at the Bulbasaur one by one.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 am

Bulbasaur jumped away from each rock thrown at him. Bulbasaur grits his teeth. "Bulbasaur," I say, "Use Sleep Powder, make sure it can't move." Bulbasaur launches a blue dust in the air. Sleep Powder came over Geodude. I hope it can take effect.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 am

The Sleep Powder took effect on the Geodude and it fell down to the ground asleep with its arms crossed. If it didn't wake up soon the battle would be over.

I smiled and said, "Great job, Dante. Now you will definitely win." Dante actually was good at this whole battling thing even if he was on his own.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 am

I look back behind me. I see Rika, and get really surprised. Why would she even support me? I turn to Bulbasaur, "Hey bud, guess who's back." Bulbasaur looked behind me, and jumped happily in the air. "I guess your happy," I asked him, as he nodded in reply. I then told him, "Bulbasaur, strike while the iron is hot, Vine Whip, NOW!" He started to whip Geodude. C'mon, Bulbasaur, take him out!

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am

Level Up!!!!
Bulbasaur has grown to level 17!

Your Pokemon has Evolved!!!

Geodude was lashed time and time again until it finally fainted. Liam returned his Geodude and said, "Very well. You have earned the right to challenge Brock." Just then Brock came onto the field and said, "That's right. I am Brock. The Rock hard gym leader of Pewter City. I hope you're ready to experience this because if not it's too late to turn back now."

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 am

I pat my new Ivysaur on the head. I turn to Brock, "Alright, I accept your challenge. Let's get this party started!" Ivysaur runs up to get the fight started. "Alright Ivysaur, be careful, they're a bit more powerful than other Pokémon we fought." Ivysaur nods his head in understanding. "Well Brock, I'll give you the first move."

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 am

Brock nodded and said, "Come on out, Geodude. Use Magnitude." Geodude slammed the ground with its fists and the ground shook with great power. Its level was Magnitude 6.

I watched as I saw that Ivysaur was about to get hit by the Magnitude. I hoped it would be able to survive it. I would hate to have the battle be over so quickly.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:09 am

I smirked. "Ivysaur, you can take it." Ivysaur is hit by Magnitude, however, because it was Magnitude 6, it was not that powerful. "Alright Ivysaur, counter-attack with Vine Whip." Ivysaur burst from a cloud of dust to attack Geodude.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 am

Geodude was hit by the Vine Whip and was blasted against a rock but it wasn't fainted yet. It rose, extremely weak, and Brock called out to Geodude, "Come on you can do this, use Rock Throw." Geodude picked up some rocks but wasn't moving very healthily. It threw the rocks trying to hit Ivysaur with them even though he was really weak right now.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 am

Ivysaur dodged each rock, with ease. "Know what Brock, I think it's time for Geodude's defeat." I gazed into Ivysaur's eyes, and he into mine. Ivysaur nods, then stands on his hind legs, briefly, and launches Leech Seed. Oh god damnit, that is not what I meant. His inaccuracy, might bested him.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 am

Geodude was surprisingly hit with the Leech Seed and it drained the rest of his energy away. Geodude fell onto the ground fainted. Brock said, "Congratulations but this battle is far from over." He returned Geodude and threw out another pokeball saying, "Go, Onix!" Onix growled loudly as it appeared and looked down menacingly at the Ivysaur. Brock said, "Onix, use Rock Tomb." Onix brought its tail around the ground that Ivysaur was standing on and brought it in causing the rocks to break up and encase Ivysaur in a type of prison hopefully. It would then, if it hit continue to squeeze the rocks together crushing Ivysaur.

Things were looking bad for Dante and Ivysaur. I hoped that this attacked missed for Ivysaur's sake. It would not be good if it got trapped between those rocks. I crossed my fingers and waited for the outcome.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:55 am

I nearly braced myself for Ivysaur's defeat. I look up and see Ivysaur, still standing. I sighed in relief. Then Ivysaur started freaking out. His leg is stuck in the Rock Tomb! Ivysaur started to panic, and so did I. Even if Rock Tomb didn't finish him, Onix was definitely finishing him off.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 am

Pignite said to Ivysaur, "Come on, Ivysaur, you can't give up. Please don't let him beat you." I looked down to Pignite wondering what it was saying but it did sound very encouraging. Brock then said to Onix, "Brock, use Rock Throw." Brock grabbed some boulders with its tail and threw them towards Ivysaur.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 am

The boulders flew at Ivysaur. Ivyasaur held out his vines in defense. The impact was lessened, but it still harmed him. He flew back and hit the ground with great force. I gasp, "Ivysaur!" Then, Ivysaur reached in the leaves from its flower. It grabbed an Oran Berry, and then ingested it. It perked up and said, "Ivy Ivysaur, Saur Ivysaur."("It's a good thing you got me that Oran Berry, otherwise, I'd be done.") I smiled and said, "Ivysaur, let's get him with a Vine Whip!"

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 am

I watched as Ivysaur seemed to regain his energy. As he sent a Vine Whip headed Brock's way I said, "Be careful you don't get trapped like that again." Onix was hit by the Vine Whip with an amazing amount of force it was a critical hit and Onix fell on the ground fainted. Brock looked at his Onix as if heartbroken and then said, "You did well, buddy." He then returned Onix to its pokeball and walked over to Dante saying, "Here, you've won this fair and square. The Boulder Badge. Also take this TM. It contains Rock Tomb. You also receive 1700 poke for beating me. I hope you remember to always keep your endurance and will strong even when it looks like things aren't going well. Your Ivysaur is trained well." Brock gave Dante the items but I couldn't help overhearing what he had said to Dante. All of what Brock said that Dante had, I lacked. Who was I kidding? There was no way I could become a good trainer without those things and since I lacked them because of my inability to trust for the 'fear' of a person betraying me then what was the point. I walked out of the gym and went over to a grassy field nearby the Museum. I sat down against a tree and pulled my knees up close to me and wrapped my arms around them while leaning against the tree. I had no idea what I should do. All my life I had been told I was nothing and the fact that I lacked one of the things that Brock said were essential to being a good trainer it all but confirmed that it was all true, that I would never amount to anything in my life.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:25 pm

I see Rika head out the door. Hm, I thought she was going to challenge the gym with Pignite. I turned to Ivysaur, "C'mon buddy, let's go see Rika." We walk out of the gym to find her. Ivysaur points near the museum. I shrug my shoulders, and walk towards the museum. Sure enough, she was there, in the field. I walk up to here and said, "Hey Rika, what's up, you don't seem so happy."

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm

I looked up to Dante and said, "Yeah, I'm doing perfectly fine. I might have just realized that no matter what I do I'll never be a good trainer so what's the point, but I'll be alright." I was pissed not with him but with myself and my life but I usually took my anger out on things around me if they weren't too careful. It was just how I was.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 pm

I try to bring her temper down, "That's a load of bull that you won't be a good trainer. " I knew why she thought this. I put my hand on her shoulder. Okay, now I was on thin ice. I knew any minute I might get destroyed. I say to her, "Do you believe in Pignite, I mean really and truly believe in him."

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:53 pm

I looked at him not focusing on the fact that he was touching me right now, otherwise it probably would have made me even more angry, and said, "Of course, I do but back there Brock said that it was essential to have a strong will and endurance in order to be a good trainer and I don't have either of those because of my fear of getting to close to anyone because I feel they might betray me. I have been hurt by so many people it just sort of leads you to not trusting anyone."

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 pm

I look at her and say, "Well, I think you already have those things. You just need to be a little more open with yourself. You know, get your self-esteem up." I decide to head off to actually catch my second pokémon. "Well, see you later, I'm off to continue my journey."

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 pm

I smiled and said, "Thank you Dante. For everything." I stood up and walked to the gym. After a while the gym was ready again and I entered ready for my first certified gym battle.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next