Long Live Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pewter Gym

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pewter Gym - Page 2 Empty Re: Pewter Gym

Post  Dante Weber Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 pm

I arrive back at Pewter. After getting Slugma back to full strength, I see Rika heading into the gym. I see she's gotten her confidence assured. I feel obligated to see how she does in the match, because she was there for mine. I start to follow her into the gym.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 pm

I walked into the gym and faced the first trainer who said, "You can't battle Brock until you beat me sweetheart. But don't worry I'll go easy on you. I glared at him and said, "Shut it, mudball. You're going to wish you never called me sweetheart. Come on out Pignite!" With that I sent out Pignite and Pignite glared at the trainer who then sent out a Sandshrew. I said to Pignite, "Quick, use Arm Thrust on the Sandshrew."

Rika Hill
Admin

https://long-live-pokemon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

The Sandshrew widened its eyes in fear of the arm thrust. It started to run, but was smashed by Pignite's arm. This happened a second time, and the Sandshrew ultimately fainted. "Hmph," Liam said, "not bad, not bad at all. Now, let's go Geodude." He threw a Poké ball and, sure enough, a Geodude appeared from the red flash produced by the Poké ball.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I smirked and said to Pignite, "Alright, time for you to give it another go. Arm Thrust the Geodude. Make it feel the pain." It made me feel good to cause the other person pain. Mainly because it made me feel better about the pain that I had felt in my life. I was not going to lose and I would never relent.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Geodude braced itself for Pignite's arm thrust. As Pignite swung down its first strike, the blow was caught by Geodude. However, the second attack was not so anticipated. Pignite's arm struck Geodude with immense power. Cracks grew in Geodude's head as the rock type fell to the ground. Liam rushed over to Geodude, "Heh... You did great Geodude." He turned to Rika, "Alright... I think you're ready to see Brock.." He turned away to tend to his Geodude's cracks.

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 am

Rika growled towards the brown haired man. She said to him, "I'm going to destroy you in this gym battle. It will be over faster than you can even say 'I accept your challenge'." Something had come over me. It was like I was a totally different person when it came to battling in a gym. I was like a predator eager to dominate its prey.

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Weber Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 am

I watched as Rika was... changing. I don't know what was going on with her, but she was going crazy. Usually, I'd try and get away from things like this, but instead I sat there, compelled to watch. This didn't stop Ivysaur, though, "Ivy, Ivy Ivysaur! Saur Saur, Ivy!"(Dante, she's gone mad! Let's bail, now!) I gave Ivysaur a quick glare, and continued to watch the battle unfold.

Brock stepped up to his challenger, "Then let the match begin! Geodude, let's go!" His poké ball flew in the air, then released Geodude. Brock continued, "There is more to a Pokémon battle than power. You need to synchronize with your Pokémon, or you will get nowhere!"

Dante Weber

Back to top Go down

Post  Rika Hill Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 am

I looked at Brock, or whatever was now in me did, and I said to him, "We'll see about that after this battle is through. I'll go first since I'm the challenger." I then looked to my Pignite who was extremely ready for action and said, "Pignite, I want you to use Arm Thrust on that Geodude. Don't show any mercy."

Rika Hill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2